Idea cellular has announced a number of cashback offers on Karbonn smartphones for its subscribers. The new cashback offers from Idea are valid on the Karbonn A41 PowerWhere to buy 2639 2999 4250, A9 IndianWhere to buy 2991 and the Yuva 2 smartphones. Idea will also be offering cashback on some Karbonn feature phones including, K310n, K24Where to buy 898+ and K9 Jumbo.
According to a media release shared by Idea, the Karbonn A41 PowerWhere to buy 2639 2999 4250 priced at Rs 2,999 and the A9 IndianWhere to buy 2991 priced at Rs 3,699 will receive a cashback of Rs 1,500 each. With the cashback of Rs 1,500 the effective price of the 4G smartphones will reduce to almost half for Idea customers. A cashback of Rs 500 will be credited in the customer’s Idea Money wallet at the end of 18 months while the balance Rs 1,000 will be be credited at the end of 36 months.
In case of the Karbonn Yuva 2, the 4G smartphone priced at Rs 4,999 will be offered with a cashback of Rs 2000, taking it’s effective price down to Rs 2,999. Idea customers will get Rs 500 cashback at the end of 18 months and the balance Rs 1,500 at the end of 36 months.
To avail the cashback on the Karbonn A41 PowerWhere to buy 2639 2999 4250, A9 IndianWhere to buy 2991 and Yuva 2, Idea customers need to have a cumulative recharge value of Rs 3,000 for the first 18 months and the same amount during the next 18 months period. You can check out the specs of the Karbonn A41 Power, A9 Indian and Yuva 2 smartphones below.
Idea suggests that customers can recharge with the Rs 169 plan which offers unlimited local & STD calls, free roaming, 1GB/day Data, and 100 SMS per day, for a validity period of 28 days.
Commenting on the partnership, Sashi Shankar, Chief Marketing Officer, Idea Cellular, said, “We believe that good quality devices at affordable prices drive consumer experience. We expect this to catalyse 4G penetration in India. We are happy to partner with Karbonn to create a strong proposition for both Smartphones & Feature Phone Consumers.”
Apart from Karbonn smartphones, Idea has also announced cashback offers for the Karbonn K310n, K24Where to buy 898+ and K9 Jumbo feature phones priced at Rs 999, Rs 1,199 and Rs 1,399 respectively. Idea will provide a cashback of Rs 1,000 on all these feature phones. As a result, the Karbonn K310n feature phone will be effectively free for Idea customers, at the end of 36 months.
To avail the offer on feature phones, Idea customers need to do a cumulative recharge of Rs 2,700 in the first 18 months to get cashback of Rs 500, and another Rs 2,700 between 19-36 months to get the remaining Rs 500.
A special Idea recharge of Rs 145 can be availed which provides unlimited calls, 500 SMS and 0.5 GB data for 28 days. Cash back will be offered in the form of Talktime in the customer’s main account.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures