India will lead the fourth industrial revolution with the telecom and IT industry coming together to lay the foundation of empowering 1.3 billion Indians, Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani said addressing the inaugural session of the first-ever India Mobile Congress.
Speaking at IMC 2017being held in New Delhi, Ambani said that the Indian economy has grown unparalleled and in the next 10 years, it will reach $7 trillion from the current $2 and a half trillion where, the Indian telecom and IT industry will play a key role in creating digital transformation.
"Data is the new oxygen, new oil for 1.3 billion Indians. Our aim is to not only provide high-speed data at affordable prices but also affordable smartphones to help people connect better with the Internet," Ambani told the gathering.
According to him, 4G coverage will take over 2G connectivity in India in the next 12 months.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures