BSNL has introduced a new recharge plan priced at Rs 448 for its prepaid customers. Under the new recharge, the telcos customers will get unlimited voice calls, 1GB data and 100 SMS per day with a validity of 84 days. This new plan is valid across all BSNL circles in the country and rivals against Jio’s Rs 449 pack, which offers 1.5GB of daily 4G data with unlimited local and STD calls and 100 SMS per day with a validity of 91 days. With the Jio recharge, its customers also get complimentary access to the company’s suite of apps like JioTV,JioCinema and more.
The State run telecom operator previously announced a new “KOOL” prepaid recharge priced at Rs 1,099. It offers truly unlimited data, without any FUP and also comes with free local and STD calling (Home/National Roaming). The prepaid pack also offers 100 free SMS per day and is valid for 84 days. The BSNL plan also rivals Airtel’s Rs 448 pack which offers unlimited calling capped at 250 minutes per day and 1000 minutes every week along with 1.4GB data and 100 SMS per day for a validity of 82 days.
BSNL recently launched its 4G services in Kerala but it is currently available in only five locations in the state. The telco aims to soon expand its 4G services to other regions of Kerala. Also, the new 4G services are being made available based upon the existing 3G spectrum, allowing its users with 3G enabled SIM cards to avail high-speed 4G services.
Apart from BSNL, Vodafone has started rolling out VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) services in its select circles like Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, and Gujarat. The first VoLTE services in the country was launched by Reliance Jio, followed by Airtel. Vodafone has become the third telecom operator to provide VoLTE services in India.
Other Popular Deals
- Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (May 2018)14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures