The state-run telecom operator BSNL has revised its Rs 187 recharge plan. Users will now get unlimited local and STD voice calls with 1GB of data and free caller tune for 28 days. Previously, the recharge only offered unlimited voice calling in a user’s home circle. Users will be charged as per their base plan when placing calls to Delhi and Mumbai region as BSNL doesn’t operate there.
As reported by telecomtalk, BSNL’s Rs 187 recharge is a limited time promotional plan which will be available for 90 days. It is reportedly working for Tamil Nadu BSNL users and could also be available for users in other circles as well, but users should check before recharging.
Apart from BSNL, Airtel and Vodafone have also launched prepaid plans priced at Rs 198 and Rs 199 respectively. The Airtel recharge plan is exclusively for their prepaid customers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana circle and offers daily 1GB of 4G/3G data with a validity of 28 days. The Rs 199 recharge by Vodafone offers unlimited calling capped at 250 minutes per day and 1000 minutes every week along with 1GB of 4G/3G data with a validity of 28 days.
All the three aforementioned recharge plans by BSNL, Airtel and Vodafone rival against Reliance Jio’s Rs 149 recharge which offers 4.2GB of 4G data with unlimited calling and SMS for 28 days. It also offers unlimited access to Jio’s suite of apps like JioTV, Jio News and more.
Reliance Jio recently announced a triple cashback offer exclusively for their Prime subscribers and has extended the validity of the offer. Jio Prime users will get 100 percent cashback on recharging their Jio connection with plans priced at Rs 399 or more, and will also get triple cashback benefits of up to Rs 2,599 in the form of instant cashback and vouchers. You can read more about the Jio cashback offer here.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures