BSNL has announced a new “Loot Lo” offer for its postpaid subscribers, which can be availed starting November 1. Under the offer, BSNL is offering upto 60 percent discount and 500 percent more data on its postpaid plans.
The state-run telecom operator is offering upto 60 percent discounts on seven of its postpaid plans. The plans on which the offer is applicable are Rs 225, Rs 325, Rs 525, Rs 725, Rs 799, Rs 1125 and Rs 1525, and can be availed pan India.
BSNL is also offering 500 percent more data with all its postpaid plans and is valid for all postpaid plans having fixed monthly charges. BSNL’s Rs 99 and Rs 149 plans now offer free 500MB data usage respectively whereas the plans worth Rs 225, Rs 325, Rs 525, Rs 725 , Rs 799 , Rs 1125, will now offer free data usage of 3GB, 7GB, 15GB, 30GB, 60GB, and 90GB respectively. The Rs 1525 offers unlimited data without any speed restriction.
Micromax and BSNL had recently partnered up to offer a low cost 4G device, the Bharat 1, to rival the JioPhone. It is priced at Rs 2,200 and BSNL is offering a new Rs 97 tariff plan with the device that offers unlimited voice calls, free roaming, unlimited SMS and data to its users.
Apart from Micromax and BSNL, Airtel has also launched its Karbonn A40 Indian. It is a low cost 4G smartphone priced at an effective price of Rs 1,399. Soon after, Airtel entered into partnership with Celkon and announce another low-cost 4G phone, the Celkon Smart 4G which is available at an effective price of Rs 1,349.
Micromax and Vodafone have also announced their Bharat 2 Ultra 4G phone priced at Rs 999. The device has to be purchased by paying Rs 2,899, and buyers would need to perform a recharge of Rs 150 per month in order to get the cashback which lowers the phone’s effective price to Rs 999.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures