Airtel has announced the launch of a new 4G data pack that offers “free” data for 90 days. The pack is available to existing users at Rs. 1,495, while new users can avail the offer via a first recharge of Rs. 1,494. However, a Fair Usage Policy (FUP) will be applicable. An Airtel spokesperson confirmed to Digit that users will get 30GB of data for 90 days. Once that limit has been crossed, users will have a maximum speed of 64Kbps.
Ajai Puri, Director – Operations (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel said, “At Airtel, we are focused on providing great value to customers. Customers with 4G handsets generally consume large amounts of data and this proposition is specifically aimed at them. With this pack these customers can stay online round the clock without having to worry about exhausting their data limits or going for frequent recharges.”
The new pack is currently available in Delhi and will be launched across other circles over the next few days. Airtel’s announcement comes after Reliance Jio announced its Jio Preview offer, in which users get free voice calling and data for 90 days.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures