Airtel has announced the launch of its V-Fiber broadband service in Mumbai. The service aims to offer superfast broadband service to its customers. Airtel V-Fiber was first announced in New Delhi and it is based on Vectorization, Europe's No. 1 fixed broadband technology. The fiber broadband service will deliver speeds of up to 100Mbps over Airtel's existing footprint in the city. Airtel says V-Fiber will deliver consistent speeds and will transform the home broadband service.
Airtel V-Fiber is for consumers looking for HD video streaming, heavy file downloads and uploads in a multi-device environment. "With ‘V-Fiber’, we are all set to offer an altogether transformed experience on our future ready network to the digitally savvy homes. This solution offers a very quick and convenient upgrade to the customer," said Sameer Batra, Chief Executive Officer – Mumbai, Bharti Airtel.
Airtel's V-Fiber is a green technology that involves no new wiring or drilling over an existing connection. It just works with upgrade to a new V-Fiber modem. Airtel is the first operator to adopt Vectorization technology and the company has brought fiber into colonies & neighborhoods and upgraded exchanges with V-Fiber.
Existing Airtel broadband customers can upgrade to V-Fiber speeds at no extra monthly cost. Airtel says it will refund the modem charges if the customer is not happy with the service within one month. Airtel V-Fiber plans start from Rs 899 and consumers can avail the 3 months unlimited offer.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures