Telecom companies in India have been revamping their existing plans and launching new ones in order to retain and add more consumers. Upping its efforts, Airtel is offering 3GB of 3G/4G data for select users on a recharge of Rs 157 for 27 days and 1GB of 4G data for one day at Rs 49. Telecom Talk first spotted the offers and stated that the plan may only be eligible for select Airtel prepaid subscribers on the My Airtel app.
Both the recharge offers are said to offer only data benefits without bundled voice calling offers. On checking against Airtel numbers from Delhi, Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra, the Rs 157 and Rs 49 offers showed up as a valid recharge only for the Delhi connection. The former recharge is reportedly available for all. When checking manually, another Rs 157 plan offering 2GB of 4G data and a 5 day validity shows up. There is no official announcement of the stated recharge plans from Airtel yet and customers are advised to check before recharging. The offer is also said to be listed on the My Airtel app, under the ‘Special Offers for You’ section.
Airtel recently launched a new prepaid plan exclusively for its subscribers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana circle.The prepaid plan is priced at Rs 198 and offers 1GB of daily 4G data with a validity of 28 days. The recharge doesn’t offer any voice benefits and is not yet listed on Airtel’s website, but is available for some users under the ‘best offers for you’ section in the My Airtel app.
Rivalling the above mentioned Airtel plan, Vodafone also announced a Rs 199 recharge plan exclusively for its prepaid customers in the Delhi-NCR circle. The plan offers unlimited calling capped at 250 minutes per day and 1000 minutes every week along with 1GB of 4G/3G data with a validity of 28 days. You can read more about the offers here.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures