Airtel has launched a new prepaid plan exclusively for its subscribers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana circle. Priced at Rs 198, the prepaid plan offers 1GB of daily 4G data and comes with a validity of 28 days. The recharge is not yet listed on Airtel’s website, but is available for select users under the ‘best offers for you’ section in My Airtel app.
It should be noted that the Rs 198 recharge comes with 1GB of 4G bundled data per day but no free voice calling. This recharge shouldn’t be confused with Airtel’s Rs 199 prepaid recharge, which offers 1GB of 4G/3G data for 28 days and unlimited local and STD calling which are capped at 250 minutes per day or 1000 minutes per week. The 1GB of data is meant to last for the plan’s validity.
Airtel also recently announced a new recharge plan priced at Rs 448 exclusively for its prepaid consumers. It offers 1GB of 3G/4G data daily for 70 days and unlimited calling capped at 250 minutes per day or 1000 minutes every week. The recharge is aimed to rival Jio’s Rs 399 plan, which offers 70GB of 4G data with a 70 day validity along with free unlimited voice calls and texts, and unlimited access to Jio’s suite of apps.
Apart from Airtel, Vodafone has also announced a Rs 199 recharge plan exclusively for its prepaid customers in the Delhi-NCR circle. With the recharge, users will get unlimited calling capped at 250 minutes per day and 1000 minutes every week along with 1GB of 4G/3G data with a validity of 28 days. But similar to the Airtel’s Rs 199 plan, the 1GB of bundled data is not refreshed daily. Both the Airtel Rs 198 prepaid plan and the Vodafone’s Rs 199 recharge go up against Reliance Jio’s Rs 149 plan which offers 4.2GB of 4G data with unlimited calling and SMS for 28 days.
Vodafone had previously announced a Rs 349 prepaid plan which comes with 1.5GB of 4G/3G bundled data per day along with unlimited local and STD calling for 28 days. The unlimited calling is capped at 250 minutes every day or 1000 minutes per week and users will be charged 1p per second after exhausting the FUP. The Vodafone Prepaid plan rivals Jio’s Rs 309 recharge, which offers 1GB of daily 4G data for 49 days along with unlimited voice and SMS.
Reliance Jio also recently revised its recharge plans and announced a triple cashback offer for its Prime subscribers. The offer ends on November 25. Under the offer, users will get 100 percent cashback on recharging their Jio connection with Rs 399 or above plans and will also get triple cashback benefits of up to Rs 2,599. You can read more about the Jio cashback offer here.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures