Airtel has revamped its Rs 499 Infinity Postpaid plan and has officially introduced the previously spotted Rs 448 prepaid recharge for all its consumers. Airtel customers who subscribe to the Rs 499 infinity postpaid plan will now get unlimited local and STD calling along with free outgoing calls on national roaming. They will also receive 20 GB of 4G/3G data with Data Rollover.
The refreshed Rs 499 postpaid plan comes with free Airtel Secure device protection plan which covers users’ smartphones for physical damage and malware. Customers will also get a free subscription to Wynk Music and Airtel TV services. The postpaid plan comes with the ‘Data Rollover’ feature, which allows users to carry forward their unused data to the next billing cycle. Consumers can accumulate up to 200GB under the Data Rollover scheme, and check their data usage and balance using the MyAirtel app.
Apart from the postpaid plan, Airtel has also announced the Rs 448 prepaid plan which comes with bundled voice and data benefits. The plan was previously being offered to only select Airtel prepaid consumers, but has now been made available for all. It has a validity of 70 days and offers 1GB of 3G/4G data per day.
Under the Rs 448 prepaid plan, Airtel users will get unlimited local and STD calling along with free outgoing calls on national roaming. The company is also offering 70GB of data with the recharge and all Airtel prepaid users are eligible for the recharge. Customers can activate the prepaid pack via any Airtel retail outlet or through the MyAirtel App.
Ajai Puri, COO (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel said, “These new innovations are in line with our endeavour to bring great value to customers backed by best-in-class network experience. It will allow customers to do more with their devices on India’s leading smartphone network and always stay connected.”
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures