Airtel has finally announced its own tariff plan offering 84GB data for 84GB days at Rs 399. The new tariff plan is an effort to counter Reliance Jio's updated data plan announced last month. Airtel's new plan is only available to company's prepaid subscribers using 4G SIM cards and users cannot club it with any other existing plans.
Under company's new Rs 399 plan, Airtel prepaid subscribers get unlimited local and STD calls and 84GB data with a fair usage policy of 1GB per day. However, the unlimited calling plan is restricted to 1,000 minutes of local or STD calls on mobile or landline per week. Post consumption of 1,000 minutes, Airtel prepaid customers will be charged at 10 paise per minute for on-net calls and 30 paise per minute on other networks.
With its new plan, Airtel is trying to counter reliance jioWhere to buy 1300 7849's recently introduced Rs 399 plan that allows its Prime members to continue the benefits of Dhan Dhana Dhan plan for another 84 days. Vodafone has also tried to counter Jio with its Rs 445 recharge plan for students, which comes with 84 days of validity and offers a discount on Ola and Zomato. The company also has a Rs 244 prepaid plan offering 70GB 4G data for 70 days.
Since its launch in September last year, reliance jioWhere to buy 1300 7849 has forced the incumbent telecom operators to lower their tariff plans and offer unlimited voice calling as a standard option. The company recently added two new tariff plans priced at Rs 349 and Rs 399 offering a validity of 56 and 84 days. With Rs 349 recharge, Jio prime members get 20GB unlimited data with no cap on data consumption while Rs 399 data plan offers benefits similar to Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.
reliance jioWhere to buy 1300 7849 claims to have over 100 million paid subscribers and it still offers the most competitive tariff plan among all its peers. As one recent report suggested Jio is still not the primary SIM for most users and becoming primary service provider continues to be its biggest struggle.
Other Popular Deals
- Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (May 2018)14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures