Airtel has launched the Mega Saver Pack in India. The pack is available in two denominations and is aimed at offering value to customers with each recharge. The Rs. 1,498 pack offers 1GB 4G/3G data upfront with a validity of 28 days. After that, users can purchase additional recharges for 1GGb 4G/3G data at Rs. 51 over a period of 12 months. The second pack is priced at Rs. 748 and also offers 1GB of 4G/3G data upfront. But each subsequent recharge of 1GB will cost Rs. 99 over a period of six months. There is no limit to the number of recharges a customer can have during the period a pack is valid for. The packs a currently available in Delhi, and will be available across all all circles by August 31.
Read the complete press release below
Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, today announced the launch of Mega Saver Pack for customer across India. The innovative packs, which are available in two denominations, offer great value to data users and the customers save more with every subsequent recharge.
The Rs 1498 pack offers 1GB 4G/3G data upfront with a validity of 28 days. Post exhaustion of this data limit, the customer can enjoy 1GB 4G/3G recharges for just Rs 51 over a period of 12 months. There is no limit on the number of recharges during the period and higher the number of recharges the more value a customer gets.
Similarly, the Rs. 748 pack offers 1GB 4G/3G data upfront and post exhaustion of this data limit, customers can enjoy 1GB 4G/3G recharges for just Rs 99 over a period of six months. There is no limit on the number of recharges during the period.
|Post 1GB benefit|
|Pack MRP||Upfront Free benefit (Valid for 28 days)||MRP of 1GB (Valid for 28 days)||Pack Validity|
|748||1GB 4G/3G||99||6 months|
|1498||1GB 4G/3G||51||12 months|
Commenting on the newly launched offers, Ajai Puri, Director – Operations (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel said, “At Airtel, we are constantly innovating to provide superior experience and great value to our customers. With these innovative packs, we are redefining the value proposition on our data packs and allowing our customers get a lot more within the same budget.”
These prepaid packs are live in Delhi currently and will get launched across circles by Aug 31st, 2016. Airtel prepaid users can also log into https://www.airtel.in/mobile/prepaid to avail existing active offers available.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures