Bharti Airtel has announced offering free voice calling packs for its broadband customers. The telecom giant is offering two packs that allows customers to make free voice calls to any network in the country.
Under the first pack, priced at Rs. 49/month, customers can have unlimited free local calls and unlimited free STD + local calls at Rs. 99/month. The service is available for non-commercial use, while Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 5000 minutes will apply.
Existing customers can opt for the packs by sending an SMS <UNL49> to 53636 for the Rs. 49/- pack or <UNL99> to 53636 for the Rs. 99/- pack from their registered mobile number. New customers can book a new broadband connection to avail these offers by sending an SMS <VOICE> to 53636.
Visit www.airtel.in/voice-packs for more details about the new services.
Airtel's latest voice calling plan for its broadband customers shortly after BSNL announced free calling during night hours through for its landline customers. State-run telco hopes the move will help boost its landline subscribers base in the country.
The move is likely to prompt other service providers to focus on the broadband customers. It's also likely the move will help boost number of landline users.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures