In a move to increase customer care accessibility, Airtel has enabled customer support in Hindi and 10 other regional languages including, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bangla, Oriya and Assamese. The facility is available by dialing *121*# from any Airtel mobile.
Read the entire press release below
Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, today announced the launch of *121# Digital Care platform in Hindi and10 more regional languages - Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bangla, Oriya and Assamese. This makes the Digital Care platform much more accessible for millions of Airtel prepaid mobile customers across the country. This is yet another industry first from Airtel to empower customers and deliver best-in-class service experience.
*121# Digital Care is a quick and easy to use platform for Airtel prepaid customers to get basic information like balance amount/recharge validity/ details of last few transactions etc. In addition, information relating to ongoing offers can be accessed via this platform and customers can also activate/deactivate value added services on their own.
Customers simply need to dial *121# from their mobile phones and access an easy to navigate menu on their mobile screens to get their account related information in a matter of seconds. No need to wait to speak to a customer care executive or visit an Airtel retail store for basic queries.
*121# Digital Care facility is completely free of cost and does not require a data connection. It can be accessed via all smartphones and feature phones with regional language support.
Sarang Kanade, Director – Customer Experience, Bharti Airtel said, “This is yet another innovation from Airtel for the Indian market and will add to the overall service delivery experience. *121# Digital Care is already popular among our pre-paid customers given its ease of use, convenience and the introduction of regional languages will further lower the barrier to self-care adoption for basic information. The growing penetration of mobile devices with regional language support will accelerate the adoption of this platform.”
Airtel has over 275 million mobile customers across India, of which appx. 93.7% are prepaid.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures