Airtel today announced its latest Airtel Home digital platform. The telco has bundled its home broadband (and fixed line), postpaid mobile and digital TV services together into a single account and is offering a unified interface on My Airtel app.
Read the complete press release
Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications service provider, today announced the launch of ‘Airtel Home’, India’s first-of-its-kind digital quad-play platform that truly simplifies the customer experience for homes that use multiple Airtel services.
‘Airtel Home’ allows customers to bundle multiple Airtel relationships – home broadband (and fixed line), postpaid mobile and digital TV* - as a single account with a unified interface on My Airtel app and enjoy amazing convenience, peace of mind and loads of other benefits.
- Single Bill for all Airtel services: With ‘Airtel Home’, customers are liberated from the hassle of making multiple payments across multiple bill cycles for different Airtel connections within the family. No need to remember multiple payment dates from now on. Airtel Home offers the convenience of a single bill for all services. What’s more, you can add Airtel connections from any location in the country.
- Premium Customer Support: ‘Airtel Home’ users will get access to premium customer care.
- Discounts of up to 10% on the unified bill: Get up to 10% discount based on the number of connections bundled.
Airtel Home is currently available as a beta version for Airtel home broadband customers in Hyderabad. The company plans to roll out the solution across India over the next few weeks.
George Mathen, CEO – Homes, Bharti Airtel said “Airtel Home is yet another industry first from Airtel and is designed to truly simplify the customer journey. A key feedback we received from customers who use different services from Airtel was, why can’t they have a single bill for everything as managing multiple payment dates is a very cumbersome process. Keeping in mind this feedback, we have launched the Airtel Home platform that is not just convenient but also brings more value to our customers. Further, Airtel is India’s only integrated telecommunications service provider, hence we are uniquely positioned to bring together all our services onto a single digital platform.”
How to create an ‘Airtel Home’ in quick & simple steps:
- Download My Airtel App and click on ‘Airtel Home’ banner. (customers who do not have the app, can download it for free from the Apple or Android store)
- Add your Airtel Home Broadband connection as the primary account and add all your other Airtel connections as add-on accounts (Airtel postpaid mobile, home broadband & digital TV*)
- Validate the added accounts and agree to pay the unified bill of all the accounts
- Your Airtel Home is now created. Manage all your accounts on the My Airtel App
- You will now get one bill which you can conveniently pay on the app itself with a few clicks. Both summary and individual connection wise bills will be available.
- The launch is a part of Airtel’s digital innovation program - Project Next that aims to transform customer experience across all of its services and touch points.
Airtel is the largest private fixed broadband service provider in the country and offers Home broadband and fixed line services in 89 cities across India. With introduced innovative offerings like Data Rollover (users can carry forward unused data to next bill cycle), Airtel offers greater value to customers enabling them to consume more content at the same price.
To know more details and get an Airtel Home Broadband connection, log on to https://www.airtel.in/broadband/.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures