Are you facing issues with your Reliance Jio SIM card? If you aren’t, then you are probably one of the fortunate few. We earlier reported, “reliance jioWhere to buy 1300 7849’s network is suffering from huge call drop, call fail issues adding to the frustrations of its users, as well as the new telecom operator”
Now Airtel has accused reliance jioWhere to buy 1300 7849 saying, "While RJIO has continued to allege huge call failure on account of insufficient number of PoIs (points of interconnect), however, we believe that the prime reason for such call failures was on account of acquisition of a large number of subscribers by RJIO even before the declaration of the commercial launch."
On the other hand, the data shared by the reliance jioWhere to buy 1300 7849 shows the size of failed calls on Jio’s network in a period of 24 hours. According to Reliance, as of September 22, 12 crore calls from a total of 15 crore attempted calls failed on the network, owing to lack of interconnect points provided by incumbent telecom operators like Airtel, Idea and Vodafone.
reliance jioWhere to buy 1300 7849 has said that it will update this data on a regular basis, but the fact of the matter is that the only ones losing out because of this mud splashing between operators is the customer. Reliance Jio had made tall claims when they launched the service and even though initially the service worked well, Digit's survey has shown that the quality of services has plummeted dramatically.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures