Aircel has expanded its 4g services to two more circles Tamil Nadu and Jammu and Kashmir. The operator had recently launched its 4G services in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Odisha circles. Aircel is second operator after Bharti Airtel to launch 4G services in the country.
For enterprise customers, Aircel will be providing dedicated internet and secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) services whereas its Home customers will experience various infotainment services on high-speed broadband that will help connect any Wi-Fi device to support services such as Internet access, Smart TVs, Virtual Home Solutions, Home Security, online gaming and much more.
Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel, said, “Continuing the momentum on Aircel’s recent 4G LTE roll out in four circles, we are delighted to now bring highest speed 4G LTE services to Tamil Nadu and J&K. This launch comes within a month of our recent 4G LTE deployment in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Odisha and has strengthened our commitment to spearhead the data revolution by offering innovative products and services in this space. The wireless broadband services offered by Aircel will help customers transform their workplaces and homes into ‘smarter’ entities.”
“The parameters that will differentiate Aircel’s 4G LTE services include customized offerings with a quick turnaround time for deployment of services to Enterprise and Home customers, beating existing industry standards; high speed and low latency, which are critical to any enterprise service experience, will be Aircel’s key focus deliverable building on reliable MPLS (Multiple Protocol Label Switching) core network. It is with this targeted approach that Aircel is confident of leading the 4G LTE market in India,” he further added.
Expansion of 4G is certainly good news for the telecom industry as well as users. Until very recently, Airtel was the only service provider to offer 4G services in the country. Aircel's entry in 4G segment will help bring some competition, giving users more options and most probably discounted tariffs.
Also read: 4G in India: Challenges and opportunities
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures