10digi, a mobile and web based telecom aggregator, has launched its services in Delhi/NCR. The platform lets users get doorstep deliveries of SIM cards and internet dongles from Idea, Vodafone and Tata.
Read the complete press release below
10digi - a web and app based aggregator platform launched its services in Delhi/NCR region, by recruiting 500 mobile retailers (MRs). The company has invested over 75 lakhs in the initial phase and a further investment of Rs. 2 crores for the Delhi/NCR market will be made. The company provides complimentary delivery of dongles and sim cards within the region and the platform allows user to pick service providers, compare plans, mobile number portability, recharge and bill payment options using various payment methods preferred in the e-commerce domain. The company also boasts of immediate activation through E-KYC.
Mr. Ozair Yasin, Co-founder & Director, 10digi said, “We are pleased to announce 10digi’s foray into the Delhi market, presenting this attractive/one-of- a-kind offering for businesses across India. This will provide us the first mover’s advantage in the market, where we intend to tap 5% of the customer base across 135 cities within a year. To accomplish this, we will hire 10,000 MRs across India in a phased manner. We intend to provide end-to- end telecom products before exploring other industry products in future.” The company is open to investments in their innovative venture as up till now the parent company SoftAge Information Technology Limited has been providing a steady stream of funding for the entrepreneurial venture of Sherjil Ozair.
“The mix of GPS tracker technology and CRM services has lead to the development of this service; inspiration has been derived from the discovery of various services utilising seamless technology, now MRs around your location can be found to deliver the telecom products at your doorstep at the time of your choice. We are committed to develop this service to a larger scale, however have opted for telecom products to begin with.” added Sherjil Ozair, Co-founder & CTO, 10digi. 10digi has already tied up with Vodafone, Idea and Tata, providing their products to consumers and will positively add other prominent service providers to their platform.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures