Smartron has launched a Windows 10-powered hybrid tablet called the t.book, today. The device was unveiled by Sachin Tendulkar, and is priced at Rs. 39,999. It will go on sale from April 8. The hybrid tablet has a Magnesium and Aluminium unibody design, and a keyboard that attaches to the device via a magnetic strip. It has a 12.2-inch WQXGA IPS display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, and is powered by a 64-bit Intel Core M processor and 4GB of RAM. The Smartron T\.book is equipped with 128GB SSD for storage and a 10000mAh Lithium-polymer battery, which the company claims can provide up to 10 hours of web browsing. At the back is a 5MP camera, while at the front is a 2MP camera.
Smartron also announced tron.x, which integrates all devices, software, cloud, crowd, hub, services and care platforms via Hubtron. Hubtron is included with every Smartron device, and lets the customer access their profile, data, content, and more. Hubtron will also let users manage their IoT devices. The company also unveiled t.care, t.cloud, and t.store services. t.care is Smartron’s customer support service that will offer online and offline support. t.cloud is its cloud service that will allow users to backup and access their data, and t.store is an e-store for Smartron devices and accesories.
Smartron also unveiled a 5.5-inch smartphone called the t.phone. The company says that the phone is designed to be the world’s lightest 5.5-inch smartphone, and details of the device would be announced at a separate event scheduled in the third week of April. Bookings for the t.phone will start from April 18.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet