Renders of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 have leaked online. First spotted by AndroidHeadlines, the renders show a Samsung tablet with thin bezels around all four sides and no home button. Earlier, it was suggested that the Tab S4 would launch in two colours: black and grey and now it’s speculated that there will at least be a black colour option, if not a grey.
The overall design of the Samsung GalaxyWhere to buy 699 Tab S4 has been carried over from its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. That said, it now sports narrower bezels, if not an Infinity Display. Aligning with the new Samsung Experience firmware that uses an on-screen navigation bar, the Galaxy Tab S4 does away with the physical home button. This is a major change for the Galaxy S line of tablets from Samsung. As seen on previous renders, from when the tablet was caught on the FCC website, its rear panel sports a label that reads, ‘Tuned by AKG’. It hints at improved audio performance.
A question that’s still going unanswered is where Samsung will place the fingerprint sensor on the tablet. It could choose to go with an in-display fingerprint sensor, but considering the fact that no other Samsung device has featured it yet, there’s a big chance that may not happen. For all we know, Samsung could skip the fingerprint sensor on this tablet altogether.
Apart from these new renders that reveal design information, nothing new about the tablet’s specs have leaked. The Samsung GalaxyWhere to buy 699 Tab S4 is still expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset under the hood, along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The battery powering it is expected to be a 7,300mAh unit. The back could feature a 13-megapixel camera and the front might have an 8-megapixel sensor. The tablet is said to arrive with Android 8.1 Oreo running out-of-the-box.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet