Samsung has started sending out media invite for its MWC event where the company is expected to unveil the Galaxy Tab S3. Samsung's MWC event is taking place on February 26 at 7PM local time. and the invite hints at a tablet device.
Samsung has confirmed it won't be unveiling Galaxy S8 at Mobile World Congress and it is now time for the Tab S3. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, the successor to last year's Galaxy Tab S2 has already passed through the FCC and Korea's ET News claims the tablet will come with a 9.6-inch display. The display is expected to come with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels and will be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor.
The tablet is expected to pack at least 4GB RAM and 32GB storage. Samsung will also emphasise on its camera prowess with 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera tipped for the device.
The Galaxy Tab S2 was announced way back in September 2015 and the tablet is due for a refresh. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 was an extremely slim device and the Korean electronics maker could continue with same design while cutting down on unnecessary bezels.
Apple announced its Q1 earnings earlier in the day where the company saw iPad sales declining for another quarter. With Galaxy Tab S3 launch, Samsung will be expected to answer how it plans to tackle declining demand for tablet computers.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet