Samsung has launched its latest Galaxy Tab A 7\.0 priced at Rs 9,500 in India. Reliance Jio is also offering a cashback of Rs 2,000 for its subscribers on purchasing the device. In order to be eligible for the cashback, users will need to recharge their connection with Rs 299. After doing so, they will receive a cashback of Rs 800 after 12 months and another cashback of Rs 1,200 will be credited in the form of Jio money after 24 months into their Reliance Jio accounts. The new tablet will be available in two colours, White and Black, from retail stores and Amazon.in starting January 5, 2018.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 sports an HD display and is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1.5GB RAM. It sports 8GB of onboard storage, which can be further expanded up to 200GB using a microSD card. The tablet features a 5MP rear camera and comes with a 2 MP front-facing camera. It is powered by a 4000mAh battery, which Samsung claims can provide backup for up to 9 hours of video playback.
Vishal Kaul, Director of Samsung India, said, "Consumer-centric innovation is at the forefront of our business. With Galaxy Tab AWhere to buy 15500 7.0, we are providing our customers a device that is the perfect blend of refined design, Superior display great performance and non-stop entertainment. Galaxy Tab A 7.0 caters to consumers’ On-the-go and Me-time needs thereby acting as a perfect companion for their active lifestyle,”
Additionally, the Galaxy Tab A 7.0 comes preloaded with “Kids Mode”. Samsung says it provides educational content which is tailored especially for kids and comes with parental controls features like setting usage time limits and restricting app access.
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet