Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd has unveiled its first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-based tablet, Galaxy Tab 2 310, at its SW Asia Regional Forum held in Bangkok.
A 1GHz dual core processor with 1GB of RAM powers the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310, and Android 4.0 is preloaded on the device. The Galaxy Tab 2 310 is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB storage capacity versions. The rest of the specs include a 3MP rear camera and a VGA camera for video calls, HSPA 21Mbps, Wi-Fi Direct and a USB 2.0 host. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310 comes with a 4,000 mAh battery. It’s notable that the Tab 2 310 will be the first tablet to get Samsung’s cloud based AllShare Play service.
True to tradition, Samsung has preloaded the device with the Touchwiz UI, AllShare play app, as well as the Hub apps - Reader and Game. Google’s suite of services including the rejigged Google Play is also on the device.
The price of this device has not been announced yet. However, the device is expected to be priced around Rs. 23,000.
- Best tablets in India under Rs. 15,000
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 730 now available in India
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 Review
Other Popular Deals
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet