Nokia's comeback device – N1 – has seen an overwhelming response in China. About 20,000 units of Nokia N1 went up for sale in China on Thursday, and were sold out in just four minutes and 20 seconds.
Interestingly, Nokia has also adopted the flash sale model to sell its devices in China – a model successfully deployed the likes of Xiaomi. Nokia will be holding another round of flash sale for the N1 in China on January 15.
Nokia's N1Where to buy 799 has also been creating buzz for its impressive benchmark scores, thumping the likes of iPad Mini 3. In an AnTuTu and GFXBench tests, Nokia's N1 beat the iPad mini 3. In the T-Rex, N1 scored 1,437 to 1,271, while in the 1080p T-Rex offscreen test the N1 got 1,691 frames while the iPad Mini 3 just 1,598.
Nokia had unveiled the N1 tablet in November last year. The tablet, priced at CNY 1599, roughly Rs. 16,286, features 7.9-mm display with a quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 64-bit SoC and unibody design, 8MP rear and 5MP front cameras and 32GB storage. Read: Nokia N1 Android tablet: All you need to know
Right now, there's no word on the availability of the N1Where to buy 799 in other markets. But, we speculate the company will roll out the tablet in emerging markets including India soon.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet