While the iPhone 6 has only just landed in India, Apple is already gearing up for its next big launch. The company has sent out invites for an event to be held on October 16, where the new iPads are likely to be unveiled. This would include the upgrades to the current generation iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina.
Leaked image of the new IPad Air 2 by Vietnamese website Tinhite.vn
The rumour mill has been abuzz with reports of these devices coming in from various sources. According to a recent reports, Apple is planning to launch a gold version to the iPad Air 2. In addition, the device will reportedly sport a 9.7 inch display along with the golden rear metal covering. The silver and grey versions will also be available.
Leaked image of the new iPad Air 2 by Vietnamese website Tinhite.vn
While Apple’s iPads remain amongst the best in the tablet market, the company has seen some decline in the sale of these tablets. In a report by Bloomberg, the publication noted that the Cupertino based company has sold 13.2 million units of the iPads in the second quarter of 2014, compared to the 14.6 million in the same period back in 2013.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet