Fresh details about Apple’s upcoming Ipad Pro have leaked on the web. According to Apple Insider, the next gen Apple iPad will come with the latest A9 CPU, force touch and connectivity options such as NFC and USB-C connector. The new iPad is expected to be unveiled later this year.
The iPad Pro has been rumoured for a very long time. Specifications of the device have already leaked multiple times. New rumoured details, however, are bit interesting as they point to an Apple A9 chip, which is believed to be an improved version of the CPU that will debut in the iPhone 6 successor later this year. As far as NFC goes, as expected the feature will enable Apple Pay support. However, it is also believed that the feature will bring support for a stylus. Apart from USB-C, the tablet will also come with a Lightning connector.
Last time when we heard about the iPad Pro, it was about Apple delaying the production as the company hadn’t yet decided on the final design. Reports had then said it was working on new versions and more importantly creating new enterprise focused features. Apple’s recent models are the iPad Air 2 with a 9.7-inch screen and the iPad mini 3, featuring a 7.9-inch display. The company hasn’t confirmed/declined rumours of a larger-screen iPad so far.
"Apple has continued to rework some of the features of the larger iPad. It is now considering the faster technology for data synchronization between the larger iPad and other computing devices," a source was quoted as saying. "Apple is also working on technology to speed up the iPad charging time, but it remains uncertain if the final design will have these new features."
Another unique and much talked about feature of the device is the Stylus support. KGI’s analyst Ming-Chi Kuo had then predicted that Apple’s stylus could be used with the iPad. There are already a lot of third party stylus options available for the current iPads and most work as a replacement for your finger. But according to the official patents filed by Apple, the said stylus may bring some added features like pressure sensitive nib to users.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet