Micromax has just announced the launch of a new tablet called Canvas Tab P690. Priced at Rs. 8,999, the tablet has an 8-inch IPS display and is powered by a 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom processor. The tablet will be available at retail stores and online stores across the country from June 7th, 2015.
The Micromax Canvas Tab P690Where to buy 8909 has an 8-inch IPS display. The tablet sports 5MP rear AF camera and 2MP front facing camera. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat and is upgradable to Lollipop. Other features of the tablet include 1GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage and 4000 mAh battery. The tablet is also preloaded with Facebook, Saavn, NewsHunt, Swift Key and WPS Office. Connectivity options like Wi-Fi Connectivity, Bluetooth, USB and more.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Vineet Taneja, CEO, Micromax Informatics said “Since January, we’ve been attaining strong growth of 30% month-on-month with our new Canvas Tab portfolio, and believe that we are set for market leadership in the key segment of Rs.6k-Rs.15k that we operate in. Our role as category leaders will be to grow the category itself by bringing in first-time users by demonstrating how tablets can enable a connected, portable and yet more immersive experience to our content-hungry consumers.”
He added “Today, we are launching our new Canvas Tab P690Where to buy 8909-a perfect family tab. Our research has made it clear that there is a large segment of consumers who would value a technology device that can be shared between the family members, and so we’ve created a powerful yet affordable Tablet powered by Intel, aimed at helping family members enjoy the big screen of the Tablet for the things they love, including Movies, Games, Music, Reading and so on. More such products with sharply defined positioning will follow in the next few weeks and months.”
Commenting on the strong partnership between Micromax and Intel, Anand Ramamoorthy, Director Consumption Sales, Intel South Asia said “Intel Processor based tablets offer the optimal balance of battery life, high performance and mobility to users. We are proud of our collaboration with Micromax that is able to deliver a range of personal computing devices to Indian consumers. The new Intel Processor powered Canvas Tab P690Where to buy 8909 is set to deliver an amazing computing experience for consumers”
Micromax had recently launched the Canvas Laptab. Micromax's Canvas LapTab has a 10.1-inch IPS display with 1280X800 resolution. It runs Windows 8.1(32bit / Windows with Bing) and is powered by an Intel Atom quad-core (Z3735F) processor along with 2GB DDR3L of RAM. It comes with 32GB eMMC internal storage, supports TF card 64GB (max) for additional storage. It comes pre-loaded with MS Office 365. The device has in-built 3G SIM slot. It is powered by a 7700mAh battery. Learn more about the Canvas LapTab here.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet