Micromax has launched a new dual-SIM 3G tablet called Canvas Tab P470. Priced at Rs. 6,999, the Canvas P470 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat and is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor along with 1GB of RAM. The tablet will be available from December 20.
The Micromax Canvas Tab P470Where to buy 6238 has a 7-inch IPS TFT display. It sports 5MP rear and 0.3MP front cameras. The tablet comes with 8GB internal storage, supports 32GB expandable storage. Connectivity options include dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. A 3200 mAh battery powers the tablet.
The tablet comes with pre-loaded 21 languages including Hindi, Gujarati, Pujabi, Tamil and Telugu.
Micromax recently launched Canvas Tab P666 tablet featuring 3G, 8-inch display, Intel Atom Processor and 1GB of RAM. The Canvas Tab P666 is available for Rs. 10,699. Also read: Micromax Canvas Tab P666 Android Tablet: First impressions
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet