Lenovo is planning to introduce Yoga Book with Chrome OS next year. Lenovo Yoga Book is one of the fascinating product launches this year with its convertible design and Halo keyboard. Lenovo has already offers Yoga Book with Android or Windows and addition of Chrome OS just expands the option.
According to Laptop Mag, Lenovo plans to launch Chrome OS version of yoga bookWhere to buy 45689 in 2017. Lenovo VP Jeff Meredith has confirmed company's plan to offer a third variant of the device running Google's desktop operating system. Lenovo says Chrome OS-powered Yoga Book is an "interesting idea for education, especially with the form factor."
Lenovo VP has also confirmed that Real Pen will work with Chrome OS. It basically means that Yoga Book powered by Chrome OS will offer options to take notes or sketch on a real paper pad attached to the device or write directly on the Wacom digitizer based Create Pad. lenovo yoga bookWhere to buy 45689 with Chrome OS will make more sense especially considering Google's extended support for Android apps on Chromebooks.
Google is already making inroads with its Chrome OS and it shouldn't come as a surprise that the OS is being considered for Lenovo Yoga Book. Lenovo has not shared exact timing of the product but it is likely to be available sooner than later.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet