Lenovo has launched a new Android tablet with an exclusive tie up with Snapdeal. Priced at Rs. 4,999, the new Lenovo Tab 2 A7\-10 runs Android 4.4 KitKat and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM.
The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 has a 7-inch IPS display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution. It sports a 0.3MP front camera (doesn't feature a rear camera). The tablet comes with 8GB internal storage along with 32GB expandable storage support via microSD.
For connectivity, the tablet supports Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS. The tablet has front speaker Dolby Audio. It is powered by a 3450mAh battery.
"This new tablet offers the great build quality and reliability of the Lenovo brand at an affordable price point. We are very confident that this product will redefine the value proposition of the entry level tablet segment and make tablets more attractive to customers. We have partnered with Snapdeal for the first time to tap their unparalleled reach across the length and breadth of the country," says Rohit Midha, Director, Tablet Business Unit, Lenovo India of the launch.
Lenovo had recently unveiled the Tab 2 A7-10 along with Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30. The Tab 2 A7-30 is also a budget Android tablet, an upgrade over the A7-10, featuring 7-inch display, quad-core processor, 2MP rear and 0.3 MP front cameras, 3G voice calling and 3450 mAh battery.
Lenovo has of late been focussing on the budget segment. The company recently announced A6000 4G budget smartphone for the Indian market. The smartphone comes with a 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) display, runs on a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core 64-bit processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable storage.The smartphone also features an 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, dual-SIM card slots, dual speakers with Dolby Digital Plus technology and a 2,300mAh battery.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet