Honor, the leading e-brand for digital natives, from Huawei, is expected to debut in the tablet category in India very soon. The new tablet is expected to come with a 4100 mAH battery for sustained usability. This tablet is also expected to offers long hours of 3G calling and video playback.
Tablets have turned out to be a great device for reading the news, watching videos and playing games. A tablet can be used by multiple people as most tablets offer multiple user accounts. As consumers increasingly buy devices with a screen that is larger than that of a smartphone and smaller than that of a tablet, this leads to a growing demand of ‘phablet’-a category of mobile devices designed to combine the functions of a smartphone and tablet.
Honor, in the past has come up with a range of user friendly gadgets globally as well as in India. With this suspected upcoming phablet, honor might just expand its reachability manifolds and accomplish a yet another milestone in the digital industry and create excitement in the tablet category.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet