Eddy in partnership with Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) has today launched 'Creativity Tablet' for children, which comes pre-loaded with hundreds of activities, apps and videos designed for children. Eddy and CNE also announced the launch of Ben 10 tablets in India, designed to provide hours of learning and entertainment to kids.
The tablets are powered by the Intel Atom Processor Z2520 and are pre-loaded with content from Cartoon Network and POGO. They also come pre-loaded with hundreds of books and learning games from leading international app developers. Both tablets are targeted at children aged 3 and above.
The two tablets run on Android 4.2.2 with an overlay of Eddy’s proprietary Athena OS*, created specifically keeping a child’s learning needs in mind. The Ben 10 tablet and Creativity Tablet are priced at INR 9,999/- and INR 8,999/-, respectively, with limited period launch offers and discounts worth INR 4000/-. They will be exclusively available at https://www.amazon.in/ and https://www.eddytablet.com/.
Mr. Bharat Gulia, co-founder of Eddy said, “We build technology for young superstars. In every child there could be a reading superstar, a creativity superstar, a tech superstar, a math superstar or some other inherent talent. Our tablets provide excellent and fun content to bring out and nurture the superstar that lies in every child. Instead of spending thousands of rupees on toys, video games and other merchandise, parents can gift their kids one of these tablets that not only provide unlimited learning and entertainment, but are also much safer compared to any other tablet.”
Siddharth Jain, Managing Director, South Asia, Turner International India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Through Cartoon Network Enterprises, we have always aimed to extend the traditional notions of licensing and merchandising. The Creativity and Ben 10 tablets will not only entertain kids with games and videos but will also provide an impetus to learning new skills and garner knowledge in a fun and familiar tech-based environment.”
Mr. Amit Gupta Director, Business Development, Intel South Asia said, “ We live in an era where technology is an integral part of our children’s lives and when used efficiently and effectively, technology can truly enhance the child’s development process. The Eddy tablets powered by the Intel Atom processor combine an ideal balance of performance and battery life coupled with strong learning content to provide an innovative and exciting solution for kids.”
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet