Apple has sent out invites for an event scheduled for March 27. The event isn’t at a large auditorium as we’ve seen in the past. It will take place at Lane Tech College Prep High School in Chicago. The invite reads, “Let’s take a field trip. Join us to hear new ideas for teachers and students.” Speculations circulating then internet suggests that that Apple's education event may see the launch of new iPads targeted at students along with a new Apple Pencil. Rumour has it that Apple is planning to release new iPad Pros with Face Unlock, FaceID, and new internals. So it is possible that we will see new iPad Pros and a new "budget" iPad on the day.
Other information suggests that there could be special offers for text books and other education related content that will make its way to the iPad.
Apple also announces new software along with hardware, so it is possible that we will see some new software that will exploit the new iPads. iOS 11.3 is currently in beta. We think we will see a final version of the OS along with some iPad specific features.
There is no information available whether we will be able to watch the live stream. Apple usually streams its events and you can watch them on your iOS, TVOS or Mac devices.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet