Apple inadvertently leaked image, features and official names of the next gen iPads it is going to formally announce on October 16. Details were spotted in an updated slide on Apple’s official guide to iOS 8.1 on the iPad.
According to the leaked details, Apple's next devices will be called the iPad Air 2Where to buy 29450 29900 and IPad Mini 3. The leaked Image suggest both the new devices will have almost identical designs to their previous variants. New features such as Touch ID sensors in the Home Button will be included. The iPad Air 2 will get the burst mode that was added in the iPhone 5S.
Considering that new details were spotted in the user guide for iOS 8.1, we can expect the updated version of the OS to be released as well. There are speculations the new update will bring support for Apple Pay.
According to recent rumours, the next Apple devices will have A8X chip and audio control components, 2GB RAM and split screen display.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet