Amazon will soon launch a new high-end Kindle. The company’s CEO, Jeff Bezos posted a tweet, which said that an “all-new, top of the line Kindle” is almost ready and details of the device will be revealed next week. The new Kindle will most likely be a successor to the Kindle Voyage, which was launched back in 2014. Bezos also noted in his tweet that the new device would be the 8th generation of the popular series of e-book readers.
The current flagship of the Kindle series, the Voyage, is thinner and lighter that Kindle Paperwhite that came before it. The new device also added automatic brightness adjustment and improved touch screen sensitivity. The Voyage also added capacitive page-turn buttons on the bezels. Amazon also unveiled an updated version of the Kindle Paperwhite with a 6-inch display and a pixel density of 300 ppi.
Heads up readers – all-new, top of the line Kindle almost ready. 8th generation. Details next week. — Jeff Bezos (@JeffBezos) April 4, 2016
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet