Leaked specs of what is claimed to be the Xperia Z4 Ultra suggest that the upcoming Sony tablet will be the most powerful mobile device ever launched. The leaked specs are so unbelievable that we literally cannot believe them, especially since we don’t know where PadNews, the blog that leaked the specs, got the source image from.
Anyway, let’s take a look at the specs in the image below:
As you can see, those specs make the Xperia Z4 Ultra tablet the single most powerful tablet to ever be launched. Now, while Sony has a reputation of packing its devices with quality, powerful hardware, the above specs do seem out of this world.
On the other hand, if Sony can actually deliver an Android tablet with a 13-in 4K IPS display, a 64-bit octa-core processor, 6(!)GB of RAM and a 12,100(!!) mAh battery, then it's all set to rule 2015, that’s for sure.
- In Pictures: Asus ZenFone Selfie, ZenPad, Zen AiOFirst Impressions: Micromax Canvas Laptab
- Comparsion: Mi Pad vs Nexus 9 vs iPad Mini 3Top 10 Android tablets with voice/3G support under Rs....
- First Look: HP Pro series, ElitePad tablets and othersAt a glance: Digiflip Pro range of tablets from Flipkart
- Nexus 9: A look at Google's new tabletHands On: Huawei Honor X1
- Hands-on: Dell's ultra-thin Venue 8 tablet with Intel Real...Unboxing: DIGITAB DT-LM72T - Digisol's first Android tablet
- Asus Fonepad 7XOLO Play Tegra Note Tab
- Computex 2014: Dell Venue 8 Android tabletApple iPad Air 2 vs. Google Nexus 9: Specs comparison
- Unboxing: MOSTI Chhota Bheem Tab (for kids)iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G budget Android tablet