PageWide technology is a process initiated by HP where the print head fits the width of the entire sheet. This method ensures that print time is saved by up to 50%. It also delivers better quality prints and consumes less energy than conventional print heads. Each PageWide printhead consists of more than 200,000 nozzles on the printhead ensuring high quality prints. The technology allows for printing GIS maps and Point-Of-Sale applications faster.
HP has indicted this technology into their latest line up of professional printers known as the PageWide XL printers. They are capable of printing both monochrome and color prints and are twice as fast as the average LED printers. The printers can print up to 30 pages a minute, which is said to be the fastest print time currently available.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures