New Vostro 14 5490 Laptop with 10th Generation Intel core process
It has a RAM of 8GB and 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory. Save Rs.17,000 on this deal
Click here to know more
The camera will be available for sales in India in April 2020.
Canon has launched the EOS 850D in India today. The camera will be available for sales in India in April 2020.
Canon India today announced the launch of the brand-new EOS 850D, a versatile camera ideal for capturing moments on the go. It is powered with advanced technology such as Dual Pixel CMOS AF, EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition in Optical viewfinder and high speed Auto Focus (iTR AF) for face detection and 4K video recording for crisp and smooth footage.
EOS 850D is ideal for photographers looking to acquire new skills and upgrade from an entry-level beginner model to mid-segment with high end functions and operability. The feature packed camera will enable users to capture clear, sharp and precise images and record high quality videos. In line with their campaign ‘Do Great with Canon’, users will be able to capture precious moments on the go with the new EOS 850D.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Kazutada Kobayashi, President & CEO, Canon India said “At Canon, we relentlessly strive to understand user sentiments and deliver our products and services accordingly in line with their requirements. Through our innovative line-up of products, we are proud to have built a strong legacy among consumers in India, earning a huge market acceptance and trust across segments. It is our consistent endeavour to encourage users in embracing photography as a beautiful form of expression and further promote the imaging culture in India. With the launch of our latest marvel EOS 850D, we want to provide the photography enthusiasts with an affordable product to further upgrade their skills in their photography journey. We are confident that our latest offering will enable us to expand our consumer base in the imaging industry and increase our foothold in the segment.”
Speaking about the new product, Mr. C Sukumaran, Director, Consumer System Products & Imaging Communication Products highlighted that, “Photography in India is at an exciting juncture, where both enthusiasts and professionals are looking at serious avenues to enhance their creative skills. Being one of the pioneers in this space, we take immense pride in providing the best of technology to our users in the form of our cameras. With the launch of our new EOS 850D, we want to address the evolving requirements of users and further expand the imaging industry. The EOS 850D offers a 24.1-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, EOS intelligent tracking and 4K video recording for superior image and video quality. We are hopeful that EOS 850D will receive positive response from users and inspire them to explore newer possibilities in the imaging space.”
The camera will be available for sales in India in April 2020.
Key Features of EOS 850D
Compact in Size but Big on Features
· Weighing 515g, the EOS 850D comes with a 24.1-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 imaging processor for superior image quality. With an improved maximum ISO performance to 25,600 for still images and expandable to 51,200, the EOS 850D possesses exceptional low-light capability and is perfect for shooting at night and in dark places
· The EOS 850D also comes with an optical viewfinder that is equipped with excellent shooting performance and controls. During viewfinder shooting of up to 7 fps, users will not experience any time lag, and with all cross-type 45 point AF, a wider area can be covered to allow flexibility in composing and tracking, Ideal for capturing unpredicted subjects movements
· The new Canon EOS 850D comes with EOS iTR - Intelligent Tracking and Recognition in Optical View Finder, subject tracking performance is enhanced through face detection function, which enables users to detect faces even in environments where skin colour detection is lost against the background. It is made possible with information from 220,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
· During Live View shooting, Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the EOS 850D makes it possible to achieve high-speed AF. When it is paired with a compatible lens, AF is possible in an 88% horizontal by 100% vertical area, allowing more freedom in composition. With free composition, users are able to achieve fast and comfortable Live View shooting with the EOS 850D
· Since the EOS 850D can specify any position from a maximum of 3,975 AF positions, it is possible to move the AF point smoothly, making it easier to pinpoint AF on the subject and focus as desired
· Additionally, Eye Detection AF is available on the EOS 850D, enabling the camera to automatically focus on the eyes of the human subject and allowing the user to focus on capturing natural expressions while ensuring a sharp focus, even when the subject is in motion
· Operation-wise, the new Quick Control Dial allows for easy setting changes and image search. Located in positions on the camera body that can be easily accessed, users can quickly change camera settings by simply turning the dials. Additionally, the new AF-ON button on the back of the EOS 850D allows the user to operate autofocus separately. When shooting a moving subject, pressing the AF-ON button allows the camera to keep tracking the subject with AI Servo AF and the shutter release button allows the user to concentrate on timings their shots perfectly and not miss out on crucial moments
A Great Movie Shooting Companion
· On top of its advanced features for stills, the EOS 850D can record 4K UHD video in 23.98p/25p format for a cinematic feel and Full HD video in 59.94p/50p format. The 4K time-lapse movie function allows users to easily capture stunning day-to-night time-lapse movies of cityscapes in ultra-high resolution through a selection of pre-set scenes or simple manual settings
· The EOS 850D also incorporates in-body electronic image stabilization to enable “Movie digital IS” for steady vlog or handheld movies. The 3.0-type 1.04 million-dot Vari-angle touch panel LCD monitor makes it easy to shoot video from high or low angles
· Users can expect seamless connectivity with Wi-Fi available on the camera for easy transfer of images to smartphones and laptops. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is also available for remote shooting with smartphones through the Canon Camera Connect app
Digit caters to the largest community of tech buyers, users and enthusiasts in India. The all new Digit in continues the legacy of Thinkdigit.com as one of the largest portals in India committed to technology users and buyers. Digit is also one of the most trusted names when it comes to technology reviews and buying advice and is home to the Digit Test Lab, India's most proficient center for testing and reviewing technology products.
We are about leadership-the 9.9 kind! Building a leading media company out of India.And,grooming new leaders for this promising industry.