Samsung has launched two new curved gaming monitors in India, the C24FG70 and the C27FG70. The two monitors are priced at Rs. 32,000 and Rs. 42,000 respectively and come with Samsung’s Quantum Dot technology. The Samsung C24FG70 sports a 23.6-inch display while the C27FG70 comes with a 27-inch display. Both offer a Full HD resolution of 1920x1080 pixels along with a refresh rate of 144Hz. You also get two HDMI ports, one display port, and one headphone jack on each of the devices.
The monitors have a static contrast ratio of 3000:1 and a sRGB coverage of 125 percent. The devices also come with other features such as eco saving plus, eye saver mode, and game mode. There is also a dual-hinge stand that can be used to orient the monitors as per the user’s requirements. The two monitors are compatible with Windows as well as Mac desktops. The Samsung C24FG70 and C27GH70 will be available from March, both online and offline.
At CES this year, Samsung also unveiled the CH711 curved monitor. The new monitor is availble in 27 and 31.5-inch variants and offer a WQHD resolution of 2560x1440 pixels. The new monitor is scheduled for release in early 2017, but it is not known if or when it will come to India.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- Top Routers under Rs.5,000ECS Liva X Mini PC
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs
- Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this DiwaliBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card