Kiara Global has launched the Razer Basilisk gaming mouse in India priced at Rs 5,499. The device is equipped with a 16,000 DPI optical sensor that is the same as the one used in the Razer DeathAdder Elite and Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition. It is aimed at FPS gamers and comes with mechanical switches and 50 million click lifespan, the company says. The Razer Basilisk can be bought from Kiara Global and it will be available with a one year warranty.
Read the complete press release below
Kaira Global, an IT distribution house driven by the passion to provide customers quality products, today announced the launch of Razer Basilisk. Razer's rich history of purpose-built mice is getting its next major entry in India with a customizable mouse with state-of-the-art features for FPS gaming.
"The products Razer brings into the market are the result of an uncompromising process to find the perfect shape, grip, feel, designed, tested and fine-tuned by the pro gamers themselves," said Manoj Attal, Director at Kaira Global. "Ready or not, move over competitors here comes the Razer Basilisk a killer FPS mouse with a clutch trigger, adjustable scroll wheel and ergonomic designs Razer Basilisk is an ideal companion in the game-winning feats and gain an edge over their competitors."
The Razer Basilisk comes equipped with a 5G true 16,000 DPI optical sensor, the same sensor used in the celebrated Razer DeathAdder Elite and Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition, proven to excel under the demanding accuracy and precision needs of FPS gamers. What's more, the Basilisk features Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches with an industry-best 50 million click lifespan.
The mouse offers a continuum of scroll wheel resistances to choose from. The scroll wheel can be adjusted via a dial on its underside for increased or decreased resistance to fit the preferences of each gamer. This can be especially useful for gamers who bind jump to their scroll wheel and are looking to adjust the jump activation to a preferred level of resistance.
The mouse is also equipped with a removable clutch for easy access to additional mouse actions. The default clutch setting allows gamers to temporarily lower their DPI to instantaneously switch between high DPI close-quarters fighting and low DPI precision shooting. The clutch is fully programmable and can be set for push-to-talk, item pick-up, or any other actions. The clutch comes in two different lengths (short/long) to cater to different hand sizes. A rubber thumb cap is also included for players who prefer the mouse without the clutch.
Price, Availability & Warranty
Razer Basilisk comes with MRP of Rs. 5,499/- and is available with Kaira Global carrying a warranty of 1year.
- Razer 5G optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel with customizable resistance
- Two removable clutch (short/long) buttons and a rubber thumb cap
- Eight independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches
- Ergonomic right-handed design with enhanced rubber side grips
- Razer Chroma lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 124 mm / 4.88 in (Length) X 75 mm / 2.94 in (Width) X 43 mm / 1.69 in (Height)
- Approximate weight 107 g / 0.24 lbs
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- Top Routers under Rs.5,000ECS Liva X Mini PC
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs
- Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this DiwaliBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card