Microsoft today launched the Surface Book 2 and along with it, the Surface Precision Mouse as well. The Surface Precision Mouse offers both wired and wireless connectivity. It can be connected to a PC via either a micro-USB cable or Bluetooth.
The Surface Precision Pro comes with Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 and the company claims that it can last for upto 3 months on a single charge. The mouse sports “Smart Switching” and can be paired with upto three computers at once so that users can “seamlessly work across all their devices.” The Precision Pro also features three buttons on the side, which can be customised according to a users needs.
The three button customisation and Smart Switching option of the Surface Mouse is not compatible with Windows 10S operating system. The Surface Precision Mouse is priced at $99.99 (Rs 6,500 approx directly converted) and pre-orders for it will begin starting November 9 in the United States.
The company also released the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update today, which the company was testing for over six months. The update brings improvements to already existing features such as Microsoft Edge, Cortana, Photos, and also adds support for Mixed Reality (MR). You can learn in detail about the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update here.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- Top Routers under Rs.5,000ECS Liva X Mini PC
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs
- Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this DiwaliBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card