Kingston Technology's gaming division, HyperX, has launched its lineup of mechanical keyboards and the Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse in India. The mechanical keyboards include the Alloy Elite and Alloy Pro, which are priced at Rs 11,000 and Rs 7,499 respectively. The Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse is priced at Rs 3,000.
The Alloy Elite Keyboard sports Cherry MX Mechanical switches, detachable palm rest and custom lighting. It features HyperX red backlighting, an 18 LED light bar and 6 preset LED effects. Other features include USB 2.0 pass through, titanium coloured and textured WASD keys and full N-Key rollover functionalities.
The HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse features a PixArt 3310 and Omron switches. The mouse offers four DPI presets randing from 400 to 3200 DPI. The mouse weighs 95gms and is equipped with non-slip side grips.
“HyperX is excited to offer our first gaming mouse. After extensive testing, our lab developed Pulsefire FPS to deliver the features gamers want at an incredible price point.” the company stated. “Gamers are looking for HyperX quality and performance for all of their accessory needs, and now with the Pulsefire FPS gaming mouse, HyperX now offers all the required components for the best competitive gaming setup.”
All three devices will be exclusively available on Amazon for a month, and will later be available on major Indian online and retail stores.
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- Top Routers under Rs.5,000ECS Liva X Mini PC
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs
- Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this DiwaliBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card