While the rest of the world has to wait for CES 2011 to get Intel Sandy Bridge officially, it seems some Asian territories, including Malaysia, have already got the chip giant’s latest greatest in stores, as well as their accompanying P67 (socket LGA1155Where to buy 6701) motherboards.
Pictured above are three new Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs, called the Core i5Where to buy 27899-2300, the Core i5-2400, and Core i7Where to buy 47990-2600. While three others were also spotted (see below image), little is known of their pricing and specifications. Check out more details and pricing of the three known ones below:
[RELATED_ARTICLE]Core i5Where to buy 27899-2300 – 2.8GHz - 6MB cache - $188 ~ Rs. 8,500
Core i5-2400 – 3.1GHz - 6MB cache - $195 ~ Rs. 8,900
Core i7Where to buy 47990-2600 – 3.4GHz - 8MB cache - $301 ~ Rs. 14,000
Stay tuned for more news about Intel Sandy Bridge processors and motherboards!
Images courtesy: Lowyat.net
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- Top Routers under Rs.5,000ECS Liva X Mini PC
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs
- Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this DiwaliBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card