Global chipmaker Intel on Tuesday launched Pentium Silver and Celeron processors which are based on an architecture codenamed "Gemini Lake" and are engineered for balanced performance and connectivity.
The company has launched the "N5000" for mobile and "J5005" for desktop in the Intel Pentium Silver processor range. Intel Celeron processors include "N4100" and "N4000" for mobile and "J4105" and "J4005" for desktop, the company said in a statement.
Intel claims that Pentium Silver will deliver 58 per cent faster productivity performance compared with a similar four-year-old PC.
For the first time on any PC platform, Intel has offered Gigabit Wi-Fi capability for ultra-fast connectivity with these new processors.
Additionally, systems based on these processors will be able to handle the latest in streaming content from popular sites like YouTube and Netflix.
Intel is also delivering Local Adaptive Contrast Enhancement (LACE) display technology to help people clearly see the screen outdoors in glare and bright light.
This comes with hardware-enabled security for a faster and safer online experience that people expect from Intel products.
Intel also have Pentium Gold processors which are already in market based on the Kaby Lake architecture and represent the highest-performing Pentium processors available.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- Top Routers under Rs.5,000ECS Liva X Mini PC
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs
- Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this DiwaliBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card