Inspan Infotech has launched the Gaming Series GS500 Power Supply from Corsair in India, priced at Rs. 4,300, with 3 years limited warranty.
The Corsair Gaming Series GS500 power supply is meant to be the “ideal price-performance solution for building or upgrading a Gaming PC.” It features a single 12V rail, and provides up to 48A of reliable, continuous power for multi-core gaming PCs with multiple graphics cards.
The GS500 PSU comes with an ultra-quiet, dual-ball bearing 140mm fan, which automatically adjusts its speed according to temperature. Blue LED lights make the transparent fan blades glow, and can be turned on/off with press of a button.
Speaking on the launch, Sudhir S, Managing Director of Inspan Infotech, said: “We have always seen Corsair to be one of the innovative companies who have been fulfilling the demands of overclockers and enthusiasts. They always come up with products which usually have solution to the pain areas of gamers. With this we also have many more attractive products coming our way from Corsair.”
Other features include:
- Support for the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 80Plus certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90~264V - no more hassle of flipping that tiny red switc8h to select the voltage input.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Over Current/voltage/power protection, under voltage protection and short circuit protection provides complete component safety
- Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours