Scanning and saving digital copies of documents is one of the most useful but overlooked benefits of living in the Information Age. By digitally scanning a document, not only do you have access to it at all times, but also have a backup in case you lose your originals. That is why many services like banking and government institutions push for digital copies over physical ones. However, the bulkiness of most modern scanners make them extremely impractical to carry around. This makes it quite a hassle for those who have to travel door-to-door and obtain copies of documents and IDs as part of their routine. Most of the times, they are left with no other option but to ask for physical copies, which are then scanned back in their offices.
This is where the Canon P-201 scanner comes into play. The P-201 is a light scanner — ideal for those on the move and who want a small scanner that doesn’t take a lot of space. Haven’t made your mind up? Take a look at this infographic where we tell you how useful a traveling companion the Canon P-201 is.
As you can see, the Canon P-201 offers the golden combination of portability, ease of use and versatility to create the ideal personal scanner. If you are looking for a scanner that you can carry around with you or a small, yet versatile scanner that won’t take up too much desk space, the Canon P-201 is definitely something you should consider.
- Best Gaming PC config under Rs. 60,000 (November 2015)Build a gaming PC under Rs. 50,000 (Dec 2014)
- Best graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.10,000 in IndiaBest graphics cards (GPUs) under Rs.5,000 in India
- First look: Gigabyte BRIX PCKingston HyperX Predator PCIe SSD 480 GB
- 13 PC cabinets for your gaming rig under Rs. 10,000Graphics cards for every budget
- Top Routers under Rs.5,000ECS Liva X Mini PC
- Kickass Gaming Machine under Rs.60,000Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs
- Best 802.11 AC Routers to buy this DiwaliBuild an HTPC under Rs. 30,000 (Dec 2014)
- 6 Mini PCs you can buy todayGigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming Graphics Card