- ତୁଳନା ମୋବାଇଲ ଫୋନ୍ ଖବରIn Depth(odiya)Press Release(odiya)କିପରି କରିବେସମୀକ୍ଷା
- Digit Squad(odiya)ଭିଡ଼ିଓଗୁଡ଼ିକଫୋଟୋ ପ୍ରସଙ୍ଗ Hot Deals(odiya)
Digit represents the largest community of technology consumers (buyers and users) in India. The focus of these properties and their editorial team is not merely to publish, but engage with the community. We offer access to the community through web (online), social media, micro-influencer platforms (Digit Squad), print, multimedia and on-ground events.
Digit.in (formerly known as thinkdigit.com) is one of the most popular technology portals in India, visited by 12.2 million visitors every month, collectively leading to about 36.3 million page views every month. The portal offers product reviews, comparisons, buying advice, opinions, industry insights, interviews, downloads and more. Our editorial team spawns discussions across our forum and social media channels to create the largest and most engaged community of technology consumers and enthusiasts in India.
The 6000 strong (and rapidly growing) community, Digit Squad is an exclusive group of premier technology enthusiasts in India, who practically live and breathe all things technology. These enthusiasts are the designated "tech gurus" in their circle of friends and family, and have become the go-to people for advice on what gadgets to buy.
The members are young, educated and use technology extensively in their personal and professional lives. They are early adopters, brand specifiers and opinion leaders in their respective local community. Friends and family turn to them for advice and recommendations on technology and technology products. Surveys indicate that an average community member influences eight other people's purchase of personal technology products. In addition to the significant market the community represents directly, it influences a market worth Rs. 12,000 crore for personal tech products.
Digit is India’s most read technology magazine, with a monthly readership of nearly 230,000 (Indian Readership Survey, 2011 Q2), exceeding that of several prominent business magazines and even dailies. It is sold at over 5,500 newsstands in India. It carries features about technology that touch everyday life, reviews of tech products, tips and tricks to make the most of technology and helps answers questions for technology enthusiasts. It also includes software and digital entertainment content, distributed on DVDs, that are of interest to the readers.
Our community is curious and interested to know more. They prefer innovative information channels which also help them make better decisions and sound recommendations. They can also provide useful insights to you through custom consumer panels for your products and markets. Talk to us for ideas and examples of how you can engage with this community. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you right away.
Tell you about exciting offers which we think you will value. Customize the content and advertising that you see on Thinkdigit.com. Improve your experience on Thinkdigit.com. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
If you have a technical or general support question, please visit https://www.digit.in/about-us/#ContactUs/ . to reach out to us directly. If you suspect your Thinkdigit/Thinkdigit forum account has been hacked or taken over, please visit https://www.digit.in/about-us/#ContactUs/.
By accessing digit.in or any of its associate/group sites, you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of the following disclaimer and user agreement: This site is owned and operated by 9.9 Group Private Limited and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by the company, various new agencies and other sources, and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The restrictions on use of the material and content on this 9.9 Group Private Limited Site by the Subscriber are specified below. Except where specifically authorised, the subscriber may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software.
We believe there is an opportunity to shape the Indian media and entertainment industry because: Indian media industry is at its infancy Both traditional and new media present huge opportunities Advertising revenues will be the mainstay in near-term New advertisers will drive growth, demanding new products and formats Targeting and niche plays are emerging and high-potential Media is a “high-beta” business – diverse portfolio approach is key However, in this opportunity-rich environment, our industry urgently needs a new benchmark for professionalism. To build successful, value-creating businesses will require leaders and leadership. At 9.9 Group we believe the “who” will drive success rather than the “what”. This has inspired our choice of 9.9, one of the most enduring symbols of leadership (read more), in our name. And, indeed, this has inspired our mission and vision for 9.9 Group.
If you happen to have identified a vulnerability on any of our web properties, we request you to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Please contact us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary details to recreate the vulnerability scenario. This may include screenshots, videos or simple text instructions.
2. If possible, share with us your contact details (email, phone number), so that our security team can reach out to you if further inputs are needed to identify or close the problem.
3. If you intend to make the information public for educational or other such needs, please give us reasonable time to appropriately fix the problem before making such information public. Our security team will work with you to estimate and commit to such time frame.
4. If the identified vulnerability can be used to potentially extract information of our customers or systems, or impair our systems' ability to function normally, then please refrain from actually exploiting such a vulnerability. This is absolutely necessary for us to consider your disclosure a responsible one. While we appreciate the inputs of Whitehat hackers, we may take legal recourse if the identified vulnerabilities are exploited for unlawful gains or getting access to restricted customer or system information or impairing our systems.