Funtouch OS 13 has been revealed and the Vivo X80 Pro is already the first phone to get it. Yes, the company has also shared a list of phones from both iQOO and Vivo stables as well as a timeline of when to expect the OTA updates for those handsets. That roadmap has been given below. But first, let’s go through the reasons you may want to get this update on your device, i.e., the best features of Funtouch OS 13:
1. Whatever Android 13 brings to the table.
2. App Pinning lets you pin an app whilst handing over the device to someone else. They won’t be able to leave the pinned app.
3. iManager which is like an all-encompassing toolbox including underclocking, kill-switch for CPU-heavy apps, etc.
4. New video editing tools like mute audio in a clip
5. New photo editing options right within the camera viewfinder that works similarly to the Snapseed app with horizontal and vertical swipes for various tweaks. Related to this, there is a stabilizer ring in the viewfinder to stabilize the shot.
6. Ability to hide photos from the built-in gallery app.
7. Minimal iconography and monochrome color schemes in the phone’s settings menu.
Vivo X80 Pro has started receiving Funtouch OS 13 from October 24. You can find the list of other eligible phones and their respective rollout timeframe in the images above above.