TP-LINK, the well-known manufacturer of networking products, has announced the Archer D9 dual-band Gigabit ADSL2+ modem router. The router will be sold exclusively via Amazon India for Rs. 13,999. The router is available from today and TP-LINK claims it is a one-of-a-kind high-end router available in india. The Archer D9 can offer connectivity speeds of upto 1.9Gbps.
The device comes in two colors white and silver and has three detachable antennas. There are the usual status lights and has 1 RJ45 WAN port, 3 RJ45 LAN ports, 1 RJ11 port, and 1USB 3.0 port. The router supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands.
Read the full press release below
TP-LINK, the global provider of SOHO and SMB networking products, has announced the launch of its fastest-to-date dual band gigabit ADSL2+ Modem router: Archer D9 on 5th Aug 2015 which will be Exclusive available on ‘Amazon India’. Archer D9 is one of a kind router High-End router currently available in India. Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device with integrated wireless router and ADSL modem. Offering connectivity speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, the router is designed to provide superior Internet connectivity throughout the home for seamless online gaming, music and HD video streaming plus mobile connectivity.
Certainly not in industrial design - the D9 comes in an attractive white and silver with three detachable antennas. A series of status lights line the top, showing power, line sync, Internet connectivity, 2.4GHz, 5GHz, WPS and USB activity.
Archer D9’s integrated Shield Cover reduces interference and priorities traffic for lag-free streaming and gaming as multiple devices and applications connect to the network simultaneously. As a result, the end user benefits from greater bandwidth, increased reliability and enhanced wireless quality for gaming consoles, smart TVs, laptops, smartphones and tablets. Coupled with dual band capability, the next-generation 802.11ac router is equipped to bring out the full potential of the new high end network compatible gadgets increasingly found in the modern home.
The new top-of-the-line router also uses beamforming technology to locate connected devices and target the signal to deliver glitch-free wireless connectivity. Elegant in appearance, the router’s 3 dual-band antennas with high powered signal amplifiers ensure reliable high speed Wi-Fi throughout the whole home. In addition, Gigabit WAN/LAN ports enable ultrafast wired data transfer speeds of up to 1000Mbps and the dual USB ports enable easy sharing of local printers, files music and videos with connected devices on the home network.
TP-LINK includes a mini CD in the package, containing manual, printer software, and an "Easy Setup Assistant". This is more for those who aren't familiar with their router's web UI, and walks the user through ADSL and Wi-Fi settings. Those who go straight to the router's web UI will also find a quick setup tool, with more options therein.
Tech enthusiasts will love TP-Link's web interface -- it's Spartan and straightforward. Newbies may find it a bit overwhelming, especially as it pulls no punches on technical language -- but this aside, it's all laid out in a fashion that makes sense and is easy to find what information and settings you need. Home networks are growing, becoming more sophisticated and complex as savvy consumers purchase the latest expensive wireless smart devices for their home that require reliable Internet access. Home users are increasingly looking for top quality networking solutions that will provide them with the high bandwidth that their expensive gadgets require. This new router will help unleash the full functionality of their gaming consoles and smart TVs, providing a seamless experience for customers who want to watch the latest TV shows whilst browsing the Internet and chatting to friends through social media networks.
TP-LINK AC1900 features:
Wireless and Wired Performance
- Powerful 1GHz dual-core processor ensures no interruption when simultaneously processing multiple wireless or wired tasks
- Supports 802.11ac - The next generation of Wi-Fi, compatible with 802.11n
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 dual band detachable external antennas and high power amplifiers provide stable signals and optimal wireless coverage
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 - Share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Full shielded Gigabit ports ensure ultrafast data transfer speeds
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting VDSL, cable or fiber modems
Control and Security
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
Ease of Use
- Tether APP provides easy network management at your fingertips.
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation process
- Built-in intelligent auto-detection automatically figures out which connection type to use in a flash
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of the Internet
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures