American networking-hardware manufacturer, Linksys brings their new WRT1900ACS Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router to India. The router features a 1.6 GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of RAM. The WRT1900ACS is available on Amazon for ₹18,499.
Read the complete press release below
Leading global wireless and networking brand, Linksys has launched the powerful Dual-Band Gigabit WRT1900ACS Router for the Indian market.
Linksys India debuts the advanced WRT1900ACS Router that features an impressive 1.6 GHz dual-core processor and double the memory capacity (512 MB DDR3 RAM). The faster processor and added memory work in tandem to deliver improved wired, wireless, and storage device performance.
The Linksys Dual-Band Gigabit WRT1900ACS Wi-Fi Router is made for both, home users and business professionals operating out of small offices and startups. It is equipped to meet the needs of the most demanding home Wi-Fi networks to facilitate seamless surfing, video streaming, gaming as well as data transfer.
Altaf Ansari, Country Head, Linksys (India and SAARC) said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of one of our most advanced products, the Linksys Dual-Band Gigabit WRT1900ACS Wi-Fi Router in India. Given the legacy of the WRT series, users can expect to be treated with ultra-fast speeds for high intensive media applications, gaming and external storage data transfers. Additionally, they can remotely monitor their network and lastly have Open Source ready access for router customization.”
Cutting-edge software includes Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Application with Network Map allowing users to remotely monitor and control their network anywhere, anytime. Advanced users can also customize the WRT1900ACS via open source software from third-party websites.
- Wireless-AC, up to 4.3x faster than N technology: Simultaneous dual-band speed up to 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1300 Mbps (5 GHz)* for media-intensive applications.
- 4 high-performance antennas: Engineered to enhance dual-band communication, four external, adjustable antennas ensure supreme Wi-Fi signal strength in multi-level homes and small offices.
- eSATA, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports: Share content via an external storage device with ultra-fast data transfer speeds. USB 3.0† delivers enhanced performance over USB 2.0; eSATA delivers optimal data transfer speeds from external SATA drives and accommodates USB 2.0.
- Open Source ready: Users gain unprecedented access to customize the router.
The Linksys WRT1900ACS Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is now available in India in online as well as offline stores via Linksys India’s channel partners.
Other Popular Deals
- Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (May 2018)14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures